Friday, May 29, 2009

Kate and I had debated throwing in some half marathon paced KMs today, but after a few hard days and another night of not great sleep, I just didn't have it in me. Fortunately, Kate had run the night before and was really hoping for an easy, so we were both very happy. Viv, too, had done a long run the evening before, so it was a gentle trot around the river. We got to run with Delia, which is the first time in ages and always a pleasure, and Irene and Wendy were nearby too, so a very social running morning. I felt good on this run; heart rate in the 130s, so back to normal. I'll have Friday off and a 30 minute run on Saturday with some run throughs, then it's the big day (not the biggest day, of course) on Sunday. Elleker half here I come ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment