Friday, May 29, 2009

Monday's run was a lovely trot through King's Park. Due to operator error (I won't go into it) I couldn't get my light to work so Jo and I hugged the road to start to get some light. The geniuses of street lighting decided it wasn't necessary to have any on, so that was pretty much a no go, but once we reached the path leading from the north west corner of the park, down towards Saw Ave, we were okay. Jo had raced Challenge the day before so was a bit leg tired, fortunately, or I'd never be able to keep up with her. Once we reached Forest Drive/the Law Walk, we decided to run on the road. It's a long climb and I was feeling residual leg tiredness from Saturday's hilly run, but it's a really lovely run. We finished stronger, which is always a good feeling. Next time I will know about the light and those issues shouldn't arise again

No comments:

Post a Comment