Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today, Tuesday, I realised that intervals was not going to be an option. I'd told Viv the night before that I wouldn't make the morning session but when I got up I knew evening intervals would be a bad idea, too. Instead, I made my way to the gym (just as well I still have a membership at Melville, despite not using it that much) and did an interval session on the bike instead. This was a really hard workout and I sweated buckets, much to the horror of the gym girls who use cardio machines to do a little gentle peddaling or walking while they read their magazines (who knew fitness could be sooooooooo easy :) It felt great to get the heart rate up, even if it wasn't from running. I even did a few weights (okay, about 10 minutes worth) and then some good stretching to finish off. Tomorrow, I sincerely hope I can get back out there for a run ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment