Tuesday, June 16, 2009

After a very lovely Sunday (a stretch session with Kate, Jane and Cheryl - and a vague attempt at stretching by Rich), I did my usual KP loop on Monday. I met up with Viv, Damien, Jo and Di (Sugar came along for the ride but did his own run). It's funny, but these days I seem to do that run at the same pace every time. One day I'll have to try going slower or really pushing it (but that won't be until the marathon is done). Very annoyingly, I seem to have developed another blister. I think the new orthotics might be creating some issues, or it could just be that with my back being sore I'm running a little gingerly. Nevertheless, I do love this run. I'll probably skip it for a while now - next week is the half so a rest on Monday is wise and the following Monday is perhaps getting a little close to the marathon (the ones thereafter are out of the question). Still, it's good to know that when I get back to this it will actually be getting lighter again, if barely perceptible.

No comments:

Post a Comment