Friday, June 19, 2009

I woke up earlier than I had intended, and knowing it was going to be a really blustery day, I decided to head out promptly and try to beat the weather. After much scoffing from Sugar, who was sure I'd get caught out, I set out around 6.20am for a 45 minute or so recovery run. I had the wind behind me on the way out and knew it would be a tough return. After 4km I turned around and while it was blustery, it wasn't as bad as I had expected. I hit a few high wind pockets, but overall it wasn't too bad. I turned up the road to home and felt the force of the wind then, but since it's just a couple of 100m I wasn't exactly bothered. I got home, was inside doing a stretch when I heard the rain begin and the winds really pick up. I dodged a bullet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment