Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday April 28
Well, I'm home again. We got in yesterday afternoon but there was no way I was fit to get out for an evening run. I was exhausted from the journey and busy saying hello to the cats and picking up our puppy, who had been away being taken care of during our U.S. trip. I was awake before 5am and thought it might be an idea to get out for a run to get the gremlins out of my legs. It was pretty awful - just under 5 very slow KMs, but that's to be expected after a long flight. I'll go to intervals tonight since I've had a good few days off since my 32km, but I expect I'll be slogging it out. No matter, just getting back into it will be good. I must say, it is good to be home - I can't wait to be back running with my buddies again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment