Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday April 21
Yesterday ended up being an enforced rest, since there was some marathon thingy going on. The logistics of getting to the finish were unbelievable so fitting in a run wasn't an option (not that I cared much). Today, I set out from our apartment in East Boston to check out the local tracks. It soon became apparent that the path was very short. It was interval day so I found some way of getting in a 20 minute warm up, then did a Mona's session going around and around on an improvised track. It felt pretty good so that's the main thing, then I jogged back to the apartment, doing a small detour to try to get my time up a bit. Ultimately I managed only a 17 minute cool down - just not enough path. Tomorrow, I'll head into Boston proper!

No comments:

Post a Comment