Monday, August 3, 2009

It's been so long since I updated, I don't quite know where to begin. Let me see, last entry July 16 ... since then, running got a lot tougher and now it's starting to feel really good again. I had a holiday in between - Margaret River and Denmark - with some good running and some not so good running and plenty of fabulous food and some good wine. All resulting in a very relaxing time. Got back on Monday 27th and on the Tuesday I joined Kate for our regular Mona's session. It was a bitterly cold morning and the warm up felt tough because of the cold, but I began to feel good by the time the session started and really enjoyed the session. We had a great time catching up as it was really our first run together since the marathon. It's good to see Kate running so strong - she is incredible preparing for 2 marathons in the next couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment